Thomas S. Evans's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

"Lou was a most friendly fellow. It seems to me that he participated in Pinafore as o…"

Thomas S. Evans replied Jun 6, 2009 to Obituaries - Departed Sheiks

38 May 21
Reply by Vicky Valentine

""

Thomas S. Evans replied Jun 6, 2009 to Obituaries - Departed Sheiks

38 May 21
Reply by Vicky Valentine

RSS

Pay your Annual Dues, make Donations and pay for business card ads on the Business Resources section here:

Latest Activity

HHSAA Webmaster's discussion was featured

In Memory of Paul Barrere, Class of Summer 1966

Paul Barrere American MusicianPaul Barrere was an American musician most prominent as a member of the band Little Feat,…See More
Oct 28
HHSAA Webmaster posted a discussion

In Memory of Paul Barrere, Class of Summer 1966

Paul Barrere American MusicianPaul Barrere was an American musician most prominent as a member of the band Little Feat,…See More
Oct 28
Steven Sassoon posted a status
"Rode our Horse JJ in the Agua Dulce fall Parade And won a second Ribbon. Always fun riding in a Parade"
Oct 15
Traci Ann Hill updated their profile
Oct 15
Profile IconGary Marshall, Dee Dee (Diana) Siegler Feinberg, ROBERT A KAHN and 3 more joined Hollywood High School Alumni Association
Oct 15
HHSAA Webmaster posted a discussion

MR. STEVE FINE, CLASS OF S-59

MR. STEVE FINE, CLASS OF S-59 PASSED AWAY ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH., 2019. HE IS SURVIVED BY HIS WIFE MRS. BETH FINE.See More
Oct 15
Jo Parker Dennis left a comment for Carl W. Adrian
"Carl, I hope you're still out there.  Did you receive the info about our upcoming 55-year reunion?  Please email me at jodennis570@gmail.com. Jo Parker Dennis"
Aug 31
Jo Parker Dennis left a comment for marilyn zussman
"HI Mickie, Your HHS '64 reunion invitation bounced back to me - please share your correct email address! Jo Parker Dennis jodennis570@gmail.com"
Aug 29

Site Design & Development

www.hhsalum.org was designed and developed by E.J. Dixon Design. Creating social communities that drive business, build brands, raise awareness, or just get you connected!
www.ejdixondesign.com
ejdixon3@yahoo.com

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by HHSAA Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service