looking for 1977 year book.....are there any still out there?

if anyone can find one I would love to get a hold of one....Thanks

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will check with our board member in charge of our archives for you. Susan

Thank you, Susan.  That would be great.

Hi Susan,

Just following up with you to see if you had any luck finding a 1977 year book.

Thank you. Ken

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Pay your Annual Dues, make Donations and pay for business card ads on the Business Resources section here:

Latest Activity

Steven Sassoon posted a status
"Rode our Horse JJ in the Agua Dulce fall Parade And won a second Ribbon. Always fun riding in a Parade"
Tuesday
Traci Ann Hill updated their profile
Tuesday
Profile IconGary Marshall, Dee Dee (Diana) Siegler Feinberg, ROBERT A KAHN and 3 more joined Hollywood High School Alumni Association
Tuesday
HHSAA Webmaster posted a discussion

MR. STEVE FINE, CLASS OF S-59

MR. STEVE FINE, CLASS OF S-59 PASSED AWAY ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH., 2019. HE IS SURVIVED BY HIS WIFE MRS. BETH FINE.See More
Tuesday
Jo Parker Dennis left a comment for Carl W. Adrian
"Carl, I hope you're still out there.  Did you receive the info about our upcoming 55-year reunion?  Please email me at jodennis570@gmail.com. Jo Parker Dennis"
Aug 31
Jo Parker Dennis left a comment for marilyn zussman
"HI Mickie, Your HHS '64 reunion invitation bounced back to me - please share your correct email address! Jo Parker Dennis jodennis570@gmail.com"
Aug 29
Jo Parker Dennis left a comment for John Hatfield
"John, your 2019 55th Reunion email bounced back.  Please share your new email address! Jo Parker Dennis Class of '64 Reunion Committee jodennis570@gmail.com"
Aug 29
Jo Parker Dennis left a comment for Jim Norris
"Jim, We've been looking for you for years!  Our reunion committee has organized reunions every five years, and the next one is coming up on October 19th.  If you send me your contact information, I'll email you the invitation and…"
Aug 28

Site Design & Development

www.hhsalum.org was designed and developed by E.J. Dixon Design. Creating social communities that drive business, build brands, raise awareness, or just get you connected!
www.ejdixondesign.com
ejdixon3@yahoo.com

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by HHSAA Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service