1948 Letterman's sweater to donate! Perfect condition! Do you want it?

Greetings Hollywood High Alumni,

My dad, Charles Lawrence Lawson (1948 graduate) would like very much to donate his letterman's sweater to someone who could make use of it, or to the museum. I'm helping him with his bucket list and this wish is on his list! Unfortunately he just got a dragoness of terminal pancreatic cancer so we are all working fast to try to complete his wishes. He was really hoping a student would need it who was not able to afford to buy their own, but I had to break it to him that the athletes are not wearing that style sweater any more! He's a great guy always looking out to help someone. Do you know of anyway to have his sweater, that he has carefully preserved all these years, go to use in some way? Melanie Lawson (310) 463-0221 (text or call) Thanks so much!

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, The HHSAA (for the Museum) would love to acquire your dad's Lettermans Jacket for all to admire! My number is : 818-505-3669 my name is Susan. Please give me a call.

Thank you Susan! I will call you a bit later this afternoon and hopefully get an address from you so I can mail my dad's sweater to you! Thank you SO much for your prompt response!  Warmly, Melanie Lawson Papish

HHSAA Webmaster said:

Hello, The HHSAA (for the Museum) would love to acquire your dad's Lettermans Jacket for all to admire! My number is : 818-505-3669 my name is Susan. Please give me a call.
Dear Melanie, the address is:
HHSAA
4821 Lankershim Blvd F-301
North Hollywood, CA 91601

Thank you again for your generous donation in the name of your late father.
Susan
Hello, Were you still planning to donate the letterman sweater to the HHSAA MUSEUM? I have not received it as yet. Please let me know then you are sending it, so I can puck it up and have it framed, etc. My number is 828-5053669.
Thank you,
Susan Silvestri
Webmaster, Treasurer
HHSAA

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Pay your Annual Dues, make Donations and pay for business card ads on the Business Resources section here:

Latest Activity

Lisa Catalina Monsewicz updated their profile
Mar 6
Lisa Catalina Monsewicz is now a member of Hollywood High School Alumni Association
Mar 6
Apostle Tarrance Austin Sr. posted a status
"Singing with Urban Voices Project"
Mar 4
Apostle Tarrance Austin Sr. updated their profile
Mar 4
SUSAN J. SILVESTRI posted an event

HHS CLASS OF 1969 CLASS REUNION at COURTYARD MARRIOTT HOTEL PASADENA

June 29, 2024 all day
DATE: SATURDAY, JUNE 29, 2024LOCATION: COURTYARD MARRIOTT HOTEL PASADENACLASS REPRESENTATIVE: VALERIE KLESS MILLERCONTACT: WWW.REUNIONCOMMITTEE.COM OR 661-259-5999REUNION COMMITTEE, INC.See More
Feb 21
olivia scott updated their profile
Feb 8
Profile IconVincent Morales and olivia scott joined Hollywood High School Alumni Association
Feb 8
Profile IconJohn Danipour and Wendy Sharp Farkas joined Hollywood High School Alumni Association
Jan 15

Site Design & Development

www.hhsalum.org was designed and developed by E.J. Dixon Design. Creating social communities that drive business, build brands, raise awareness, or just get you connected!
www.ejdixondesign.com
ejdixon3@yahoo.com

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by SUSAN J. SILVESTRI.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service