This section is for adding obituaries about departed Hollywood High School alumni.

Views: 3376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow....haven't been over to this site in quite some time but it saddened me to see Darrow passed away. We were not all that close in High School but would have considered him a Friend. I was Class of '72 and my brother Doug was in your Class of '70.  So sad....

Ariana Bruck Fulginiti said:

Yes, I was shocked to read this as I prepared my own obituary of my brother, Darrow H. Bruck just now, who did go to school with her. I was in her older sister, Kim York's class (Class of 1970) and wonder what ever happened to her. Our families lived in the Beachwood Drive & northerly directions within this area of Hollywood and it is sad to hear about anyone who passes away so young and from an incident like a car accident -- ironically enough, my brother passed away three weeks after a car accident he had, though his passing may not have been directly caused by that.  Ariana Bruck Fulginiti (Class of 1970).  

Victor Granovsky born 1952 passed away from ALS May 2019, my brother Robert Valentine said. If you remember the Granovsky family please send me an email: vj.moon@yahoo.com. We were neighbors on Van Ness Ave. I remember Victor, his older brother Andrew class of 1969 and younger sisters Irene and others.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Pay your Annual Dues, make Donations and pay for business card ads on the Business Resources section here:

Latest Activity

Christopher Spencer ('87) and Jeanne Blust are now friends
Jul 11
Apostle Tarrance Austin Sr. posted a status
"Watching Perfect Weapon with Jeff Speakman"
Jul 8
Apostle Tarrance Austin Sr. updated their profile
Jul 8
sierra makepeace updated their profile
Jul 7
David Wexler updated their profile
Jun 9
Bob Irvine and russ H. Robinson are now friends
Jun 8
Profile Iconmarvin h maki, Lori Ann Hicks, Jim Foley and 3 more joined Hollywood High School Alumni Association
Jun 8
Dubois Sellers updated their profile
Jun 6

Site Design & Development

www.hhsalum.org was designed and developed by E.J. Dixon Design. Creating social communities that drive business, build brands, raise awareness, or just get you connected!
www.ejdixondesign.com
ejdixon3@yahoo.com

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by HHSAA Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service